Vanilla French Toast
Prep time: 8 minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Serves: 1 to 2 people ( I just eat the whole thing by myself lol )
What You Will Need:
- 1 Medium Banana (Sliced)🍌
- 3 Large Eggs 🥚🥚 🥚
- 1/2 Cup of Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 Cup of Coconut Milk🌴🥛 Or Whole Milk or Almond Milk 🥛
- 4 Tablespoons of Grounded Cinnamon
- 2 Tablespoons of Vanilla Extract 🌿
- 1/3 Cup of French Vanilla Creamer 🥛
- 4 Sliced Strawberries 🍓 🍓 🍓 🍓
- 4 Slices of Thick Wheat Bread 🍞
- 1 Whisk
- 1 Mesh Strainer Steel Stainer
- 1 Nonstick Pan or Skillet
- 1 Large Mixing Bowl
- 2 Small Custard Size Bowls
- Teaspoon 🥄
- 1/2 Stick of Butter or Coconut Cooking Spray (Non Stick) or Any type of Butter Cooking Spray 🌴
- Maple Syrup
- Whipped Cream
- Caramel Sauce
- Chocolate Sauce
Combine. All ingredients in the large mixing bowl mix with your tablespoon. Mix very well to combine all ingredients for about 10 stirring motions. Set that aside.
Melt. Some butter in the non stick pan or skillet over medium high heat
Place. Each slice of bread, one by one into the mixture, allowing the bread to soak some of it. Shake off the excess off.
Fry. The French Toast for about 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Now if you live in a house full of hungry people, be prepared when your family start begging to have a bite or two lol.
Plate. Your French toast and add the sliced strawberries and bananas. Pour your powdered sugar into the Mesh Strainer and gently over your French toast.
Drizzle. The Maple Syrup over your French Toast and ENJOY!
Get A Bit Fancier (Optional): Add whipped cream on the side. Or Caramel Sauce. Or Chocolate Sauce. Or Blueberries. Or ALL OF THE ABOVE!
By the Way, I like mines with Caramel drizzled on the top!